Kampung Girl by Uncle JC :p

Sumpah, kocak banget...! I can't stop laughing, so funny & creative parody music... Hwakakakak... Uncle JC is bule gilllaaaa.....

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Don't ever lock my heart if you have no the key!

Just got this Off Line message from somebody

Do not ever say “ I love you” If you did not care. Never talk about “love feelings” if that feelings never exist in your heart. Never hold finger if intend to make a broken heart. Never say forever If you intend to separate. Never stare eyes if you say the lie. Do not ever say "Hello" if you intend to "Say Good Bye." Do not ever say, "I am the only one," if you dream the other one (the other in your mind). Do not ever lock my heart if you do not have the key.

read in Indonesian

back to blueSaphier’s blog


No comments: