Kampung Girl by Uncle JC :p

Sumpah, kocak banget...! I can't stop laughing, so funny & creative parody music... Hwakakakak... Uncle JC is bule gilllaaaa.....

Monday, April 28, 2008

Virtual Shoulder

TP 29 Jkt, 280408, 9.46am

Finally, I found somebody who I can share anything…

He was made me laugh and cry in the same times.. hehe

I’m not see him for long time a go… around 3 or 4 years I guess, suddenly he just popped up on YM, we are talking about anything, he just said “Oh dear, your ‘pembersihan’ is to hard!” keep ‘latihan’ with helper, and used ‘testing’ to guide / help you if you want.

If he is around me here… I might be used his shoulder, and he might be just give me a big hug including big laugh.. Ughh… ! And after that.. he will start playing guitar and sing some silliest song hahaha…

We are like a brother and sister… sometimes had an argued each other… but we know that we care each other…

And now… he stays in far far a way… with his wife and their cute kids… might be flying for 17 hours to meet him I guess… May God bless you brother…

Thanks for nice chat last nite… at least… I was throw my bad feeling on you hahaha…

You can used latihan to clean up it Xixixi…

Thanks to be virtual Shoulder last nite LJ


read in Indonesian

back to blueSaphier’s blog

No comments: