Kampung Girl by Uncle JC :p

Sumpah, kocak banget...! I can't stop laughing, so funny & creative parody music... Hwakakakak... Uncle JC is bule gilllaaaa.....

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Romantics Moments

TP 29 Jkt, 300408, 3.21pm

I was stealth this ‘sweet article’ from my friend’s blog Luluk, hope she’s don’t mind I put it here, coz I’d love it Xixixi…

-Romantic moments-

40 years from now, will you still love me?

40 years from now, will you still be there for me?

When there’s nothing left of me, other than my wisdom, other than my humor…

When we’re both old, crippled and wrinkled…

When all of our children have gone to lead their own lives…

When we are back to these times, times when there’s only the 2 of us…

When we have passed all of our trial and tribulations…

Will you still be there to hold my hands?

Will you still wake up by my side with a smile?

40 years from now, will you still love me?

—-

Soooo beautiful and so deep… No, no, it’s not mine, I got it from my friend, Mia, we both in love with our special man…

Love is beautiful and will make your life also beautiful…

I read in somewhere about

"…you don’t love someone because he or she is beautiful but your love makes her/him beautiful…"

so sweet

It’s raining again in the afternoon, no doubts that all these things make me feel soooo romantic… the weather, the songs, the love in my heart and my soul, the person that I loved, all the greatest things, every memories, every hopes and dreams… I am in love and I want to spread the love in every corner in the world so that people will happy, smiling and love each other…

I miss you even though you always here with me… I feel we’re getting closer and closer in every second though we’re living far away… (hehe, somebody will get blushing and quiet inside again)

read in Indonesian

back to blueSaphier’s blog

No comments: